In this article, we will explain how to restart subscribers in your Follow Up Series when using AW Pro Tools.
AW Pro Tools is an application that provides a variety of tools that can be beneficial to your campaigns and AWeber account. Automation is built into AW Pro Tools and gives you ability to restart the existing follow up series for a subscriber after they reach the end of the series.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- At your AW Pro Tools Dashboard, click on "Automation" from the left sidebar.
- Click the "Create Automation" button.
- Provide a name for your automation known as a "Robot" in AW Pro Tools. Then, click the "Create Robot" button.
- Choose the list that subscribers have already completed the follow up series for.
- Here, choose the option to "Loop back to the same list" to restart the follow up series for subscribers who completed the series.
- You can choose the specific last follow up number subscribers are set to once they complete the existing series. To begin the follow up series again, select "0". Then, click the "Finish" button.
- That's it! The automation will then take effect as intended.