In this article, we will explain how to send subscribers to a new list after the Follow Up Series is complete when using AW Pro Tools.
AW Pro Tools is an application that provides a variety of tools that can be beneficial to your campaigns and AWeber account. Automation is built into AW Pro Tools and gives you the ability to have subscribers moved to a new list after the subscriber completes the follow up series for the initial list they're on.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- At your AW Pro Tools Dashboard, click on "Automation" from the left sidebar.
- Click the "Create Automation" button.
- Provide a name for your automation known as a "Robot" in AW Pro Tools. Then, click the "Create Robot" button.
- Choose the list that subscribers have already completed the follow up series for.
- Here, choose the option to move subscribers to a new list.
- Select the list subscribers are to be added to. You can also set the automation to start subscribers at a specific follow up message number for the new list and/or have the automation occur after a certain amount of days.
Note: By clicking on "Advanced Options", you can specify which day of the week to move the subscriber on. To do so, select the day of the week they should be moved on from the drop down menu provided. You can also select whether to move subscribers who have reached the end of the list or all subscribers on that day.
Click the "Finish" button once complete.
- That's it! The automation will then take effect as intended.