FormGet is a service that allows you to create and manage multiple contact forms using a single dashboard. You can display this form on any and every page of your web site.
With this integration you are able to take the subscribers that are captured through the forms you create, and send those subscribers to your emails lists with AWeber via our API.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- First you want to make sure you are logged in to your FormGet account. Once you have logged in, you will see the list of forms that you have created on FormGet. Find the form that you wish to export your leads from to be stored in your AWeber email lists. Once you have found this form click the "Settings" button in the bottom righthand side of the form box.
- Once in your Form Settings, click the "Integration" tab on the sidebar.
- Next click on the "API Integration" tab, which should appear below the Integration tab once clicked.
- After that, from the list of services provided, find AWeber and click the "Turn Off" button.
- This will turn on the integration, and you should then click the "Go set it up" link.
- Next you will be prompted to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information click the "Allow Access" button.
- After that select a mailing list from your AWeber account that you would like to import your leads from FormGet into.
- Make sure that you match the email field from FormGet with the email field from AWeber. Do the same with both name fields.
- Lastly press the "Save Now" button.
You have successfully integrated with AWeber! Your leads will automatically be saved to your AWeber email list from this form. Now that this integration is complete here is an example of what a FormGet form may look like.