Pippity is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily design and install popover/lightbox forms on your WordPress site using any of their premade popover/lightbox form themes.
The AWeber integration with Pippity allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out a Pippity sign up form.
Note: Pippity will only work as long as you have created at least one sign up form in your AWeber list.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- First, if you have not already done so, install the Pippity plugin on your WordPress site. Once the plugin is installed hover your mouse over the "Pippity" tab at the bottom of your WordPress dashboard sidebar. From the menu that appears, click the "Create Popup" option.
- Next, select the base theme that you would like to use for your form. Just hover over the different themes to see previews of them until you find one that you like and then click on it.
For this example we will be selecting the "Greyshell" theme.
- If you like, you can then customize the style of the form that you chose from the options in the sidebar. Once you have completed editing the style of the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- For the next step, add/edit any text or images that you would to appear on the form. Once you are done, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- On the following page you can select any settings associated with the behavior of the form. This includes how frequently the form appears, it's recurrence, what pages it appears on, and other additional behaviors. Once you are done setting the behavior settings for your form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- On the final page there will be a "Newsletter HTML" section. If you have not already done so, create a sign up form in your AWeber list. Then you can copy the Raw HTML code from the sign up form you created and then paste that into the "Newsletter HTML" section in Pippity.
Click the "Save & Finish" button once you have pasted in your newsletter HTML code.
You are now complete and have finished integrating AWeber with Pippity! The sign up form that you have created with Pippity will now be linked to your corresponding AWeber list. Below you see an example of a lightbox form created with Pippity.