Just Add Content is a website builder that allows you to set up your own website quickly and easily by just adding your content. With Just Add Content, you will pick a name, pick a design, and pick a plan. From there, Just Add Content will make your site mobile, design the site, build it, host the site, maintain the site, upgrade the site when necessary, back the site up, secure the site, monitor the site, and optimize the site. The only thing left for you to do is add content.
The AWeber integration with Just Add Content allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out the sign up form on your site.
Step by Step Instructions
- First, from your Just Add Content dashboard, you will need to hover over the "Forms" tab and click "AWeber".
- Next, you will be taken to the "AWeber Feeds" section. Click on the option for "AWeber Settings" to begin the integration process with AWeber.
- Here, click the "Click here to retrieve your Authorization code" link.
- A window will pop up for you to authorize the application. Enter in your AWeber login name and password, then click the "Allow Access" button.
- You will be provided with a uniquely generated authorization code. Copy that code from the box, and go back to your Just Add Content page.
- Paste in your authorization code into the box provided, and click the "Save Settings" button.
- After that, hover back over the "Forms" tab and click "AWeber". Here, click on the option for "create one" to configure your AWeber Feed.
- Choose the list subscribers will be added to when they complete the sign up form.
- Now, choose the form you would like to connect with.
- Next, assign the fields from the form to AWeber. The only field required will be the "Email Address" field. Then, click the "Save" button.
That's it! Now when visitors sign up on your form, they can be added to your AWeber mailing list. The form would look similar to the following: