ManyContacts is a service that creates customizable drop-down contact forms at the top of your website that grab the attention of your customers, and encourages them to take action. Ultimately, it aims to convert the visitors of your site into subscribers, and then those subscribers into customers. By taking the subscribers generated with ManyContacts, you can grow your AWeber email list through this integration.
Step By Step Instructions
- After logging into your ManyContacts account, click an existing contact bar or create a new contact bar that you wish to synchronize with your AWeber email list.
- Then, click the "Synchronization" tab on the sidebar.
- Next, locate and click the AWeber logo in the collection of third-party applications that are listed.
- You will then be prompted to log into your AWeber account in order to authorize this integration. Once you have entered your log in information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- After authorizing this integration, choose the AWeber email list that you wish to synchronize ManyContacts with, then click the "Next" button.
- Match any ManyContacts fields with existing AWeber fields so that you can ensure your information is being transferred to the right spot. Then, press the "Finish" button.
You will see a notice that the "Synchronization" is complete.
- Click "Embed" on the name of your contact bar.
- Depending on how you will be publishing the contact bar to your site, choose the option for that. Then, copy the coding provided and paste it into the section that is instructed.
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated your AWeber account with ManyContacts! Now all data collected through that contact bar will be sent into your AWeber email list automatically! Here is an example of how ManyContacts would look on your website.