GoToMeeting is a service where you can show your screen and work face to face with video conferencing. This can be a great tool to setup a face to face meeting from all around the globe. With the AWeber integration through Zapier, you can benefit from GoToMeeting by capturing subscribers who attend a meeting.
The AWeber integration with GoToMeeting through Zapier allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they attend your meeting.
Step by Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, schedule your meeting in GoToMeeting. Once scheduled, log into Zapier and click the "Make A Zap!" button in the top right.
- Next, search for or select GoToMeeting from the "Choose a Trigger App" section.
- Then, select the Trigger from the available options for this Zap.
- Once selected, click "Save + Continue" in the bottom right.
- Then, choose the GoToMeeting account you would like to connect to.
- Click "Save + Continue" in the bottom right.
- You'll now be given the option to test this connection, click "Fetch & Continue" to move forward with this test.
- To complete the trigger step of this Zap, click "Continue" once your test is finished.
- Now, select AWeber from the "Choose an Action App" options.
- Then, choose the action from those available under the "Select AWeber Action" menu.
- Next, click "Save + Continue" in the bottom right.
- On this step, you can connect your AWeber account, or choose an already connected account from the "Select AWeber Account" options.
- Click "Save + Continue" to finish this step.
- Now, you'll be prompted to match information from GoToMeeting and AWeber accounts to specify what information you would like to collect for your subscriber. Account ID, List ID, and Email are all required; all other fields are option.
- Once you've matched the fields in this step, click "Continue" in the bottom right.
- Next, you'll see the test information for this integration. Make sure that it matches what you would like to receive through this zap.
- Click either "Skip Test & Continue" or "Create & Continue".
- Whichever option you choose, click "Continue" to complete the action step for this Zap.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated GoToMeeting with AWeber. To make this zap action, you would need to toggle the "Your Zap Is..." switch from OFF to ON.