GoToWebinar makes it easy to set up and deliver an online video and audio conference. This simple, self-service webinar tool makes it easy to host large-scale online events. Extend your reach, expand your audience, increase your influence through GoToWebinar.
With this integration, you will be able to:
- Add GoToWebinar registrants directly to an AWeber email list without requiring your subscriber to re-confirm. ✅
- You no longer need to import your registrants into AWeber or rely on expensive third-party tools to stay in sync. 💰
- Deliver realtime automated email campaigns from AWeber to your GoToWebinar registrants upon signup, or after the webinar is over by applying a tag. 🏷️
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate GoToWebinar with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your account, click the Integrations link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Here, find the GoToWebinar integration and click on it.
On the next page, you will want to click the "Connect" button.
- You'll then be asked to log into your GoToWebinar account. After doing so, click the "Allow" button to grant access for the integration.
- Now that the app is connected, it's time to create your GoToWebinar automations in AWeber. To do so, click the "Create an Automation" button.
- Using the drop down menu provided, select the webinar you would like to connect with AWeber. Once selected, click the "Next" button.
- Next, select the AWeber list you would like your webinar registrants to be added to. Then, click the "Submit" button.
- At this point, your webinar is connected to the previously selected AWeber list. Registrants will automatically be added to your AWeber list.
Note: GoToWebinar may take up to 2 hours to report registrants to your AWeber list, so do not be alarmed if you experience a delay in registrants being added to your list.
- If you have any previous webinars from the last 2 years that you choose to connect with AWeber, AWeber will be able to successfully add those registrants to your list. To toggle from upcoming webinars to past webinars, click the drop down menu provided.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected your integration with GoToWebinar. Subscribers who register for your webinar will be automatically added to your list in AWeber.
Note: If you're looking for other connection options for GoToWebinar with AWeber, AWeber also integrates with GoToWebinar using Zapier, Automate.io, and Apiant.