MeetingBurner is a cloud-based online meeting platform that offers video, voice, and web conferencing. With this integration, you can take the information provided by attendees of your meetings and transfer them into your specified AWeber email list. The AWeber integration is only available with a Pro or Premier account level.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will want to make sure you are logged into your MeetingBurner account. Once you are logged in, you will see a list of meetings you have scheduled. Go to the meeting you wish to link to your AWeber email list and click the "Manage" button on the right.
- Once your meeting is selected, you will be directed to the page for the meeting overview. Under the action tab, click the "Advanced" button.
- On the next screen that appears, click the "AWeber Integration" button.
- On the following page, click the "Link Up My AWeber Account" button.
- At this point, enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click the "Allow Access" button.
- After authorizing the integration, choose the email list you wish to have your MeetingBurner attendee information added to. Then, click the "Save Changes" button.
If you wish to transfer attendee information from any other meeting you schedule in the future to an email list, you would follow the same steps as above, except you would not have to log into your AWeber account again.
Your AWeber account is now officially integrated with your MeetingBurner account! Below is an example of the form your attendees will see when joining your meeting, and it will be this information that is transferred to your AWeber email list.