Weebly is a service where you can create your own website through a variety of different template options they provide. Having your own website will allow you to publish information regarding your business. When you have your own website, you'll want visitors to sign up for your email list so they can receive further information from your business.
AWeber makes it easy to publish a sign up form on your Weebly site with our direct integration.
Step By Step Instructions
- Access the App Center in Weebly and search for AWeber under the Marketing tab. Click the App icon.
- On the App page in Weebly, click the blue "Add" button.
- Next, a pop up will appear. Click "Connect" in the top right.
- After clicking on "Connect", you will be directed back to the main control panel in Weebly. You can view the AWeber integration under "Third Party" located in the left hand sidebar.
- Next, drag the AWeber element into the page builder. This will prompt a pop up box with your AWeber form options.
- Select the list and form you would like to connect to this page.
- Now, click the blue "Save" button.
- You will now see the form on your site.
Congratulations! You can now start adding subscribers to your list using this form on your Weebly site.