JotForm is a web based platform where you can create custom sign up forms to publish to your website. JotForm offers a variety of tools you can add to your form such as Captcha, survey tools, payment options, and more.
With this integration, you are able to take the subscribers that are captured through the forms you create and send those subscribers to your emails lists with AWeber via our API.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your JotForm account, click the button to "Create Form".
- A window pops up with a few options for how you would like to begin with your form creation. You can use one of JotForm's templates as a foundation or just start with a blank form. This article's instructions will utilize the "Blank Form" option.
- From your "Form Tools" section, you can modify different sections of your form and customize those sections to your liking. With the integration, AWeber will only be able to collect two fields for your subscribers, which are "Name" and "Email".
- Under your "Quick Tools" section, you can add different sections to your form. From our example, applied below is the "Full Name", "E-mail", and "Captcha".
- Once your form is created, click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
- Click the option for "Integrations".
- Click on the tab for "Email". Scroll through the integrations option until you see "AWeber Integration" and click it.
- A window pops up to begin the integration process. Click the "Authenticate" button.
- At this point, enter your AWeber account login name and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click the "Allow Access" button.
- A notice is displayed for "Authorization successful! Click next to continue." When seeing this, click the "Next" button.
- Choose the list you would like subscribers added to after they sign up on your form. You can select which specific follow up message number subscribers start on once they are added to your list. To start subscribers at the beginning of your follow up series, select "1", and click the "Next" button.
- Match your form fields and click the "Next" button.
- Click the "Finish" button.
- Now that you have connected the integration with AWeber, click on the "Embed Form" option.
- Depending on how you would like to publish your form, click on the option to best fit your needs. As an example, we'll click on the "Embed" option.
- Copy the coding JotForm provides and publish it onto your website.
That's it! Now when visitors go to your site, they will be able to sign up on your form and be added to your mailing list.