How do I integrate Jotform with AWeber?
Jotform is a web based platform where you can create custom sign up forms to publish to your website. Jotform offers a variety of tools you can add to your form such as Captcha, survey tools, payment options, and more.
With this integration, you are able to take the subscribers that are captured through the forms you create and send those subscribers to your emails lists with AWeber via our API.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your Jotform account, click the button to "Create Form."
- A menu will appear with a few options for how you would like to begin with your form creation. You can use one of Jotform's templates as a foundation or just start with a blank form. This article's instructions will utilize the an existing Jotform template.
- From your "Add Form Element" menu, you can modify different sections of your form and customize those sections to your liking.
- Once your form is created, click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click the option for "Integrations."
- Click on the tab for "Email" or search for AWeber and click on it.
- A menu will appear to begin the integration process. Click the "Authenticate" button.
- At this point, enter your AWeber account login name and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Choose the list you would like subscribers added to after they sign up on your form. You can match your form fields and apply or remove tags as well.
- Click the "Complete Integration" button.
- Now that you have connected the integration with AWeber, click on the "Publish" option.
- Depending on how you would like to publish your form, click on the option to best fit your needs. As an example, we'll click on the "Embed" option. You can copy the coding Jotform provides and publish it onto your website.
That's it! Now when visitors go to your site, they will be able to sign up on your form and be added to your mailing list.