Selz is an ecommerce platform that makes it simple for you to sell products and get paid. Selz requires no programming skills, it handles all aspects of selling and getting paid, and it takes only moments to setup.
With the AWeber integration, you can now easily have your customers added to your AWeber mailing list in order to automatically follow up with them!
Note: API submissions from this integration will be added without having to confirm their subscription by default. If you would still like confirmation message sent, just contact our customer support team.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your Selz account, select "Apps" section from the left hand menu of your account.
- Scroll through the available options to find "AWeber". Click the "Free" button for "AWeber".
- A window pops up where you can select how you would like to connect your Selz account to AWeber. For this article we will select "Install" to connect directly.
- Click the "Connect to AWeber" button.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Choose the list that you would like subscribers added to after they purchase from you. Then, click "Save".
Then, click "Save".
That's it! Now, when your customers make a purchase to you on Selz, they will be added to the mailing list you have selected for the integration.