If you are looking for a video hosting platform, then vzaar is the service for you. Not only can vzaar host your videos, but they also provide you with a customizable video player and the ability to add multi language subtitles to your videos. vzaar also allows you to secure your videos so that they are only accessible to the audience that you want to see them. Get these and other features when you use vzaar.
With the vzaar integration with AWeber you can have a mail catcher form appear before, during, or after one of your videos you have hosted through vzaar. That way the audience for your videos will have the option to subscribe to one of your mailing lists.
Note: The instructions below are for connecting one AWeber list to your vzaar account. If you would like to connect multiple lists to different mail catchers for your vzaar videos, then you will need to repeat the below steps for each mailing list.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- First, log into your vzaar account if you are not already. Once you are logged into your account, click on the "Settings" link at the top of the page.
- You will then find yourself on the "Account Settings" page. Here, click on the "Third Party" option in the sidebar.
- On the next page you will see a header for "Mail Catchers." Here, click the "Add Mail Catcher" button.
From the options for email providers, select "AWeber" and then click the "Connect" button that appears.
Another screen will appear where you will be prompted to enter your AWeber account login details. Enter your login name and password and then click on the "Allow Access" button.
Next, you will see a menu with a drop down menu for you to select the AWeber list that you want to connect to your mail catcher. If you want to, you can enter a description for the list. After you have selected the list that you wish to connect with click on the "Save" button.
- Now that you have your AWeber list connected to vzaar you can connect that list to one of your videos. Click on the "Videos" link at the top of the page.
- On the following page click the "Manage" button next to the video that you would like to insert a mail catcher onto.
- On the next page click the "Settings" link to the top right of the video.
- Next, you will see the settings page for your video. From the sidebar click on the "Third Party" option.
- You will then see the "Third Party Integration" section. From that section you will see a header for "Mail catcher." From the drop down beneath the "Mail catcher" section, select the AWeber list name that you would like connected to that video and click the "Add List" button.
After you have chosen your list, you will see a section for "Ask for the email." From this section select if you would like the video to play before, during, or after the video. If you select "During playback" you will see an area for you to type in the time to wait before the mail catcher displays on the video.
You are now finished with the vzaar integration with AWeber! Now anyone that views your video will have the option to opt-in to your mailing list through a mail catcher form that appears on the video. See below for an example of how the mail catcher would look!