Zaxaa is a shopping cart platform that allows you to instantly sell your products online, instantly deliver them to your customers, and instantly recruit referrals to help sell your products. Zaxaa automates the product management and sales funnel aspects of your business so you can focus on what matters most instead of worrying on technical know-how.
With the AWeber integration, you can now easily have your customers added to your AWeber mailing list in order to automatically follow up with them!
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- In your Zaxaa account, hover over "Settings" and click "Autoresponder Settings".
- Click the tab for "Aweber". From here, click "Yes" to enable the AWeber integration.
- The status for the integration is provided. To connect with AWeber, click the option for "click here to connect".
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Once you make the connection, Zaxaa changes the status to "Connected". When you see this, click the "Save Changes" button.
- Now, you will need to create your product in Zaxaa. When creating your product, under the "More Settings" section, click the "Yes" option to add customers to your autoresponder list.
- Make sure the "Autoresponder" drop down menu is selected for "Aweber". Then, click the "Get List" button.
- A window pops up where you need to choose the list you would like subscribers to be added to once they purchase this product. Just click the name of the list to select it.
Once complete, click the "Save Changes" button form the bottom left hand corner.
That's it! Now, when your customers make a purchase to you on Zaxaa, they will be added to the mailing list you have selected for the integration.