Wishpond is a platform that allows you to create simple easy-to-edit landing pages, contest pages, coupons, sign up forms, and pop-ups. The pages created within Wishpond can then just as easily be integrated with Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
The AWeber integration with Wishpond allows you to have subscribers that are captured through Wishpond added directly to your AWeber account.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will want to log into your Wishpond account if you have not already done so. From within the Wishpond account, you will want to click on the drop down menu from the upper right corner that says the name of your account and click "Manage Integrations".
- Here, click on "AWeber" from the options provided. Then, click "Connect to AWeber".
- You will then be taken to a page where you will want to enter your AWeber login name and password. This will connect your AWeber account with Wishpond. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Once connected, go to the "Campaigns" section. You can click "Campaigns" from the upper left hand corner of your account.
- Create the type of campaign you would like by clicking on the button pertaining to that campaign type. For this article, we will use a landing page as an example.
- On the next page, you can select from the various types of templates for landing pages that you might want to use. Select the landing page template that best fits whatever theme you are trying to go for. You can always edit portions of these landing pages later on. Select a template by clicking "Use Template" for the template you would like to use.
- Modify your landing page as needed using the Wishpond drag and drop builder. Most aspects of your template can be modified by clicking on the section you'd like to edit.
Once your changes are complete, click the "Publish" button in the upper left hand corner of the page.
Next, a popup window will appear for you to name your landing page and choose the URL type. After you've named your page and selected your URL type, click "Publish Now".
- From the left hand sidebar, click "Export Leads". Then, click "Integrated Apps".
- Scroll through the different apps available and select "AWeber". Then, click the "Connect with AWeber" button.
Name your AWeber connection so you're familiar with the app you've integrated. Once your name is entered, click the "Save" button.
- After that, click "Connect".
You will be directed to a page where you will want to enter your AWeber login name and password. This will connect your AWeber lists with Wishpond. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Choose the list you would like subscribers to be added to when they sign themselves up on your page. If you do not see your lists, click the refresh button provided.
Select the option to export all subscribers from all of your Wishpond pages or from a specific Wishpond page. For our example, we will be selecting all subscribers so the choice would be "Export all Leads".
Match the desired form fields from your Wishpond page to your AWeber fields. The only required field would be "Email".
Select whether you would like subscribers added to your AWeber list as a one-time process or an ongoing process for all current and incoming subscribers. Once your selection is chosen, click the "Export" button.
That's it! Now when visitors go to your Wishpond page and sign themselves up, they will be added to your AWeber mailing list.