How do I integrate WishList Member with AWeber?
In this article, we will review how to integrate WishList Member with AWeber. WishList Member is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create your own membership site. You can setup multiple membership levels where you can limit access to the content of your site depending on the membership level. If you integrate your shopping cart with the WishList Member plugin, you will be able to setup paid membership levels as well.
With the WishList Member integration, you can have members of your site added to different lists in your AWeber account depending on the membership level that they are a part of. If you are integrated with a shopping cart, you can also have those members automatically unsubscribed from your AWeber mailing list if they stop paying you.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, log into your WordPress site where you have setup the WishList Member plugin. Select "Setup" from the Wishlist Member menu options.
- Then, click the "Integrations" tab.
- Select "Email Providers" and then choose AWeber from the list of options.
- Toggle the integration on and click the "Connect Wishlist Member to AWeber" button.
- You will have to allow Wishlist Member to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Once you authorize the integration, you will see your membership levels in the integration settings. You can click the pencil icon next to the membership level you want to edit.
- After clicking the pencil icon, a pop-over will appear. In the "Settings" tab, you can select the list for subscribers to be added to.
In the remaining tabs, "When Added," "When Cancelled," and "When Removed," you can apply tags to subscribers when they're added to the list, when they cancel they're membership, or when they're removed from the membership. Once complete, save your changes.
You are now finished with integrating AWeber with WishList Member. Now anyone that becomes a member of yours through WishList Member will be added to your corresponding AWeber mailing lists!