How do I integrate UltraCart with AWeber?
UltraCart is a hosted shopping cart and e-commerce platform. The UltraCart platform provides tools to manage aspects of your e-commerce business. UltraCart integrates with your e-commerce business in many ways, including shopping cart, payment processing, marketing & referral management, shipping systems, product fulfillment, and accounting systems.
With the AWeber integration, you can now easily have your customers added to your AWeber mailing list in order to automatically follow up with them!
Step By Step Instructions
- In your UltraCart account, from the left hand sidebar options, hover over "Operations" and click "Marketing".
- From here, click on the "3rd Party Email" section, and click "AWeber".
- On this page, click on the button to "connect".
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- If you would like all subscribers added to a list after they purchase, select the list in question.
- If you would like subscribers added to specific lists based on the products they purchase, you can also set this up. To do so, from the left hand sidebar options, hover over "Items" and click "Item Management".
- Click on the blue text of the item you would like to update.
From here, click on the section for "Other"
Choose "Third Party Email Marketing".
Here, select the lists subscribers are to be subscribed to or unsubscribed from when they purchase that item from you. You can also set UltraCart to apply a tag to a customer within AWeber when they purchase the selected product.
Save your work an that's it! Now, when your customers make a purchase from you on UltraCart, they will be added to the mailing list you have selected for the integration.