Member Sonic is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create your own membership site. You can set up multiple membership levels where you can limit access to the content of your site depending on the membership level. If you integrate your shopping cart with the Wishlist Member plugin, you will be able set up paid membership levels as well.
With the Member Sonic integration, you can have members of your site added to different lists in your AWeber account depending on the membership level that they are a part of.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- First, log into your WordPress site where you have setup the Member Sonic plugin. Once you are logged in, hover your mouse over the "Member Sonic" option from the sidebar and from the drop down menu that appears, click on "General Settings".
- From here, click the option for "Autoresponder Integration".
- Check the box for "Aweber".
- Click the link provided for "Click Here to Get Your Authorization Token".
- A window will pop up with an area for you to enter your AWeber account login details. After you have entered your AWeber login name and password, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- On the following page you will see your authorization code. Highlight and copy this code.
- Back in your "Autoresponder Settings" of Member Sonic, paste in your copied code and click the "Save Aweber" button.
- Now that your connection is made, hover your mouse over the "Member Sonic" option from the sidebar and from the drop down menu that appears, click on "Dashboard".
- Under the "Actions" column of your product, click on the "Edit" link for the membership level.
- Under the "Configuration" section, select "Aweber" from the drop down menu provided for "Integrate Autoresponder?".
- Select the AWeber list you would like subscribers added to once they purchase the membership level.
You are now finished with integrating AWeber with Member Sonic. Now anyone that becomes a member of your product through Member Sonic will be added to your corresponding AWeber mailing list!