Hello Bar is a service that creates a drop-down form at the top of your website that grabs the attention of your customers, and encourages them to take action. With Hello Bar, you can help convert visitors of your site into subscribers to follow up with. The article explains how you can integrate Hello Bar with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- In Hello Bar, choose the option for Grow Your Mailing List and click "Select This Goal".
- Select the language you want to use in your Hello Bar and click "Continue".
- From the Goals option sidebar, click "Edit List" below your contact list settings.
- Then, select "Nevermind, I want to view all tools" from the Set Up Your Contact List And Integration options.
- Next, select "AWeber" from the integrations menu.
- Then click "Connect" under AWeber in the "Sync email subscribers" menu.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login credentials. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- After you see AWeber is connected, select the list you want to add subscribers to from the "Choose a AWeber list to sync with" menu.
- With the correct list selected, click "Done" to save the settings".
- Now, you can move forward with the design of your form and, once completed, click "Save & Publish" at the bottom of the left hand sidebar options.
Congratulations! You've successfully created your HelloBar and can publish it directly to your website for capturing subscriber's email addresses.