How do I integrate Hello Bar with AWeber?
Hello Bar is a service that creates a drop-down form at the top of your website that grabs the attention of your customers, and encourages them to take action. With Hello Bar, you can help convert visitors of your site into subscribers to connect with. The article explains how you can integrate Hello Bar with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the "Contacts" tab from the menu on the left-hand side of your Hello Bar account.
- Then, click "New Contact List."
- Name your contact list and click "Show all tools."
- Select AWeber from the available integrations.
- Click "Connect."
- You will have to allow Hello Bar to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Now, you can start creating your Hello Bar form. Follow the prompts to edit the design and formatting of the form. On the "Conversion" step, click "Create New Contact List."
- Select AWeber from the pop-over that appears.
- Choose the list you want to connect to.
- Finally, apply any tags that you want. Once complete, click "Done."
Congratulations! You've successfully created your HelloBar and can publish it directly to your website for capturing subscriber's email addresses.