Video Profit Surge is a WordPress plugin that enables viewers of your video to sign up for your mailing list right from within the video player. This plugin can be added to YouTube videos and it also supports Vimeo and self hosted videos. There is no limit on how many videos you can overlay and you can add videos to any HTML page or website using our shortcode and iframe embed tools.
With the Video Profit Surge integration with AWeber, you can have a form appear before, during, or after one of your videos . That way, the viewers of your videos will have the option to subscribe to one of your mailing lists so you can follow up with them.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, if you have not already done so, install the Video Profit Surge plugin on your WordPress site. Once the plugin is installed, hover your mouse over the "Video Profit Surge" tab at the bottom of your WordPress dashboard sidebar. From the menu that appears, click the "Settings" option.
- Click the tab for "AWeber".
- Click the button to "Authorize Application".
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that you have authorized the app, click the "Add Video" option from your "Video Profit Surge" plugin.
- Here, you will be able to upload your video form your computer or use a hosted video link from YouTube or Vimeo. Once your settings of your video are complete, click the "Save And Continue Edit" button.
- From the tabs available, click on the "Opt-In" section.
- Here, choose the option for "Yes" to include the opt-in box. For the autoresponder, select "AWeber", and then choose the list subscribers are to be added to when they sign up on the form. Once all of your form settings are customized to your liking, click the "Save And Close" button.
- Now that your video is processed, click the "Manage Videos" option from your "Video Profit Surge" plugin.
- Copy the "Short Code" provided for your video. You will be able to publish your video to either your WordPress page or post through this "Short Code".
That's it! Now your video will now have a form that appears on it so viewers can fill out and subscribe to your mailing list.