Ajungo is a service that creates a call to action widget on your website that grabs the attention of your visitors and encourages them to take action. Visitors can receive your discounts by signing in with Facebook. This article explains how you can integrate Ajungo with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will want to make sure you are logged into your Ajungo account. If you haven't done so already, you'll want to publish the snippet of code that Ajungo provides for your widget. You can find this code by clicking "Widget Generator" from the tabs at the top of the page.
The coding would look similar to the following. You can either publish a dedicated lightbox widget or a tab on your site that triggers the lightbox once clicked.
- After you've published the coding on your site, you can begin the integration process with AWeber. To do so, click the "Integrations" tab from the top of the page.
- From the AWeber tab, click the "Integrate" button.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- A drop down menu will be provided where you can select the list to add subscribers to.
- Once the list is selected, click the "Update AWeber" button.
That's it! Now, anytime a new user signs up on your Ajungo account, the email address of that new user is automatically added to the AWeber list you've selected. Now that this integration is complete, here is an example of what a Ajungo widget may look like on your site.