How do I integrate Justuno with AWeber?
This article explains how you can integrate Justuno with AWeber.
Justuno is a service that provides a customizable pop up form on your site so visitors can sign themselves up for your list to receive your promotion code. With Justuno, you’re provided with detailed reporting and analytics as well as targeting rules to help you manage your campaign’s status and conversions. Take total control of your marketing and promotions with Justuno Campaigns that you can create!
Step By Step Instructions
- First, login to your Justuno account and click on the "Promotions" tab in the top-left corner of the menu.
- Then, click "Create Promotion."
- Create a promotion with the styles and formatting you want. You can select a template or start from scratch. Once you've edited the promotion to your liking, proceed to the "Rules" step.
- Click the toggle next to the trigger you want. In this example, we're using "Simple lead capture.- new visitors."
- Make sure to save your changes and return to the "Promotions" page. Click the "Options" button to the right of your promotion.
- Then, click the "Settings" tab and select "Integrations."
- Find AWeber from the list of available integrations and click "Connect."
- In the window that pops over the page, click "Authorize."
- You will have to allow Justuno to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Back on the "Integrations" page, you can now select the list you want subscribers added to. Click "Select AWeber List" and choose the list from the right-hand side of the window. Once you do, the list ID number will populate in the "Selected List ID" box.
You can also add any tags you want to the form. Once complete, click "Save."
Congratulations. Your Justuno Promotion is now connected to AWeber. Subscribers who sign up to receive this coupon will be automatically added to the list you selected.