AddThis is a content sharing and social insights platform. AddThis provides easy to use tools to help users share your content and drive viral traffic. They provide in-depth analytic reporting to provide insight into your audience and user activity.
With AddThis's "Welcome Bar", you can create a clear call-to-action for your visitors to sign up for your mailing list. This article explains how you can integrate AddThis with AWeber.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to create your sign up form in AWeber. Once created, copy the Raw HTML of your sign up form.
- Now, you will want to be logged into your AddThis account. From your dashboard, click the "Tool Gallery" from the upper left hand corner of your account.
- Under the "Conversion Tools" section, click the "Setup" button for the "Welcome Bar" tool.
- Customize the "Headline" text as needed, and then click the "Subscribe" option under "What's your goal?".
- Under the "Choose either MailChimp or AWeber below", select "AWeber".
- From the box provided, paste in your copied Raw HTML coding of your AWeber sign up form.
- You can scroll down and customize the rest of the "Welcome Bar" with the options provided. At the bottom of the page, copy the coding provided by AddThis and publish it to the <body> section of your site. Once complete, click the "Activate" button.
That's it! Now, anytime a visitor goes to your site, they will be able to sign up for your AWeber mailing list through the AddThis "Welcome Bar". Now that this integration is complete, here is an example of what an AddThis "Welcome Bar" may look like on your site.