WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress ecommerce plugin that makes it simple for you to sell your products. WooCommerce enables you to easily manage and edit existing products. Of course, you can also add new customizable products using familiar WordPress editing tools. With WooCommerce, you’re provided with a variety of reporting tools to help your business grow.
With the AWeber integration, you can easily have your customers added to your AWeber mailing list in order to automatically follow up with them!
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- First, if you have not already done so, install the AWeber Newsletter Subscription plugin on your WordPress site. Once the plugin is installed, hover your mouse over the "WooCommerce" tab of your WordPress dashboard sidebar. From the menu that appears, click the "Settings" option.
- At the top of the page, click the tab for "AWeber".
- Click the button to "Authorize".
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Here, choose the list you'd like subscribers added to when they purchase from you. You can also add a check box for customers to choose whether or not they would like to be added to your list once they purchase. By not selecting this option, subscribers would be added to your list by default. Once complete, click the "Save changes" button.
That's it! Now, when your customers make a purchase to you on WooCommerce, they will be added to the mailing list you have selected for the integration.
When installing the AWeber Newsletter Subscription plugin for WooCommerce, you must ensure that you do not also have installed on your WordPress site the AWeber Web Form plugin. If you do, you will likely encounter an error message such as "Warning: Duplicate: Another AWeberAPI client library is already in scope."