SendOwl provides digital delivery for files, tangible goods and services you wish to sell online. It communicates with payment gateways such as PayPal and Stripe or online stores such as Shopify to ensure that orders are only completed once the buyer has paid for their product and you have received the funds.
With the AWeber integration, you can now easily have your customers added to your AWeber mailing list in order to automatically follow up with them. This integration also supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your SendOwl account, from the left hand sidebar, click the "Marketing" tab.
- From the options provided at the top, click on "Mailing List".
- Select "AWeber" from the mailing list providers available.
- Click the button to link with AWeber.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- From the drop down menu, select the list you would like subscribers added to, and click "Update".
That's it! Now, when your customers purchase your digital products, they will be added to the mailing list in AWeber you've selected.