Magic Action Box is an easy to use but powerful subscriber generation plugin that lets you create a focused and high converting feature box in minutes. It let's you display professional looking opt-in forms and feature boxes in your WordPress site.
The AWeber integration with Magic Action Box allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out a Magic Action Box sign up form.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, if you have not already done so, install the Magic Action Box plugin on your WordPress site. Once the plugin is installed, hover your mouse over the "Magic Action Box" tab from the sidebar of WordPress and click "Main Settings".
- From the top of this page, click the tab for "Accounts & Integration".
- On this page, under the "AWeber" section, click on "Click here to get your authorization code".
- Another page will open where you will need to enter your AWeber login details. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, you will see an authorization code appear. Highlight and copy that code.
- Back in your WordPress, paste in the copied authorization code in the box provided. Then, click the "Save Changes" button on the page.
- Now that you've authorized AWeber with Magic Action Box, you would want to create your Action Box if you haven't done so already. Under the "Opt In Form Settings" of your Action Box, select "AWeber" from the mailing list provider.
- Next, select the list you would like subscribers added to after they sign up on your Action Box.
- After you've customized your Action Box, click the "Save" button in the upper right hand corner.
- At this point, you'll need to go to the Widgets section of your WordPress. You can do so by hovering over the "Appearance" tab from the left hand sidebar and clicking "Widgets".
- From here, look for the "Magic Action Box Widget" under your "Available Widgets". You need to drag this and drop it over to your sidebar on the right.
- After you dropped the "Magic Action Box Widget" into your sidebar, you will be able to select the Action Box from the drop down menu. Click the "Save" button once complete.
That's it! Now, anytime a visitor signs up on your Action Box, they will be automatically added to the AWeber list you've selected. Now that this integration is complete, here is an example of what an Action Box may look like on your site.