Rainmaker is a service that provides a multi-level support system for your website to help your business grow. With Rainmaker, you'll have simple, affordable, and powerful options for creating your site. Rainmaker helps you spend more time running your business and less time worrying about your website.
The AWeber integration can collect subscribers who visit your site so they can be automatically receive your campaign's messages. This article explains how to integrate Rainmaker with AWeber.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Intructions
- From within your Rainmaker dashboard, you need to hover over the "Settings" icon and click "Content".
- From here, scroll down to the "AWeber" section. Click the "Setup AWeber Account" button.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Once you've authenticated the AWeber app, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.
- Now, you will need to edit your Rainmaker form. To do so, hover over the "Manage" tab from the top of the account and click "Forms".
- Here, you can either add a new form or edit an existing one. To edit an existing form, hover over the name of your form and click "Edit".
- From the different tabs provided, click the tab for "Email Marketing".
- Select "AWeber" from the "Select Email Marketing Provider" drop down menu.
- Select the list you would like subscribers added to when they sign up on your form, and then click the "Save Form Settings" button.
That's it! Now your form on your Rainmaker site will be connected with AWeber so subscribers can be added to your mailing list.