StoreYa is a social commerce platform designed to increase engagement and conversions across social networks, mobile & online stores. StoreYa gets your product information out there where people are. It helps monetize the time and efforts you put into maintaining your Facebook fan page. StoreYa offers a variety of apps you can use, such as Coupon Pop, to offer visitors coupon codes in exchange for signing up for your mailing list.
This article explains how you can integrate Coupon Pop by StoreYa with AWeber.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will need to be logged into your StoreYa account. If you're not there already, click on the "App Store" from the top tabs available.
- Here, click on the app for "Coupon Pop".
- You will be taken to the "Coupon Pop" page. Click the "Get App Now!" button.
- Now, you can customize your form as needed. From the "Social Networks" tab, be sure to have "Email Newsletters" turned "On" and click "Integrate with your email provider".
- Select "AWeber" from the drop down menu provided, and then click the "Register AWeber" button.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Select the list from the drop down menu and click the "Activate" button.
- Continue customizing your form as needed. Then, click "Step 2 Install Coupon Pop" to retrieve the coding of your form that you'll publish on your site.
That's it! Now, your Coupon Pop form will be connected with AWeber so subscribers can be added to your mailing list.