How do I integrate MailMunch with AWeber?
MailMunch provides an easy to use solution for creating sign up forms that can work on any website. If you use WordPress, they have an optional WordPress plugin to make it easier for you to use Mailmunch on Wordpress. If you don't use WordPress, the code Mailmunch provides for your form will work on any other site.
The AWeber integration with Mailmunch allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out a MailMunch sign up form.
Note: These steps use Mailmunch's new editor.
Step By Step Instructions
- Within your Mailmunch account, click the "Campaigns" tab and select "Forms & Popups."
- Then, click "Create New Campaign."
- You will first have to name your form campaign and select your Mailmunch list. Once complete, you can select a template and start editing and designing your form.
- Go to the "Integrate" step to connect to AWeber.
- Select AWeber from the list of available integrations.
- Another window will pop up where you will need to enter your AWeber login name and password. After your AWeber details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- After you authorize the integration, you'll be brought back to the Mailmunch editor. You can select the list you want subscribers added to.
- Then, you can add tags to the form.
- Lastly, you can select what fields you would like to integrate with AWeber. If you have custom fields in your list, you can map those to specific fields on your Mailmunch form. Note: You will have the option to select first name or last name when creating your form. Whenever you connect to AWeber, be sure that you are selecting the "Name" field only. That needs to match the name field in your list.
- Once you're finished editing your form, you can publish it to your site.
That's it! Now, anytime a visitor signs up on your form, they will be automatically added to the AWeber list you've selected.