MailMunch provides an easy to use solution for creating sign up forms that can work on any website. If you use WordPress, they have an optional WordPress plugin to make it easier for you to use MailMunch on Wordpress. If you don't use WordPress, the code MailMunch provides for your form will work on any other site.
The AWeber integration with MailMunch allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out a MailMunch sign up form.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- After you've setup your initial settings in your MailMunch account, click on the "Forms" option in the top right of your screen.
- Then, click the "Create Your First Optin Form" button.
- From the "Choose Form Type" section, click on the form type you would like to use. You can select either a "Popover", "Embedded", "Topbar" or "Scrollbox".
- Once you've selected your form, you are given the option to choose a theme from the "Choose Theme" section. This will be the design of your form.
- Then give your form a name under the "Form Title" in the "Basic Information" pop up.
- After selecting the form you want to use, you can edit the form design and configuration. Once complete, click "Integrate" from the blue toolbar options.
Select AWeber from the "Choose a Service Provider" options.
- Another window will pop up where you will need to enter your AWeber login name and password. After your AWeber details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, select the list you would like subscribers added to after they sign up on your form.
If you want any tags passed to AWeber when someone subscribes through this form, add those in the "Tags" box and separate multiple tags with commas.
- Then, select what fields you would like to integrate with AWeber.
Note: You will have the option to select First Name or Last Name when creating your form. Whenever you connect to AWeber, be sure that you are selecting the "Name" field only. That needs to match the name field in your list.
- After you have selected the fields you would like to use for this form, click the "Publish Form" button in your blue toolbar.
Then click "Finish".
- Copy the coding provided to you and publish it to your site. Click the "I Have Done It" button once complete.
That's it! Now, anytime a visitor signs up on your form, they will be automatically added to the AWeber list you've selected. Now that this integration is complete, here is an example of what a MailMunch form may look like on your site.