AWeber has a mobile app called Atom that you can use to add subscribers to your lists. You can download the AWeber Atom app from both the App Store as well as Google Play. The AWeber Atom app allows you to choose the specific list you would like to add subscribers to.
This article explains how to log into the AWeber Atom app using 1Password. While the Atom app is available on both Android and iOS, this feature is only available for the iOS version.
The current version of the AWeber Atom app is Version 2.0.1 for iOS.
- First, you will need to open the Atom app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Atom icon from your device.
- Next, you will be prompted to the login window. Here, tap the 1Password symbol.
- Here, you'll be prompted with the option to log in with 1Password. If you've haven't already enabled 1Password before, tap the "More" icon.
Be sure to turn on 1Password by tapping the "On/Off" icon provided. Tap "Done" once complete.
Now, tap the 1Password icon provided.
- Enter your Master Password in the screen provided.
- From the different options provided, choose your AWeber login credentials that are stored.
That's it! Now, you will be logged into the AWeber Atom app and can add subscribers to your list.