This article explains how to log into the AWeber Atom app using 1Password.
While the Atom app is available on both Android and iOS, this feature is only available for the iOS version.
- First, you will need to open the Atom app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Atom icon from your device.
- Next, you will be prompted to the login window. Here, tap the 1Password symbol.
- Here, you'll be prompted with the option to log in with 1Password. If you've haven't already enabled 1Password before, tap the "More" icon.
Be sure to turn on 1Password by tapping the "On/Off" icon provided. Tap "Done" once complete.
Now, tap the 1Password icon provided.
- Enter your Master Password in the screen provided.
- From the different options provided, choose your AWeber login credentials that are stored.
That's it! Now, you will be logged into the AWeber Atom app and can add subscribers to your list.