How do I log into the AWeber Atom app with 1Password?
This article explains how to log into the AWeber Atom app using 1Password.
While the Atom app is available on both Android and iOS, this feature is only available for the iOS version.
- First, open the Atom app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Atom icon from your device.
- Next, you will be prompted to the login window. Tap "Sign In".
- Tap the "Login" field to bring up your keyboard.
- Click the "Passwords" Icon and choose 1Password if prompted with choices.
- Enter your Master Password in the screen provided.
- From the different options provided, choose your AWeber login credentials that are stored.
That's it! Now, you will be logged into the AWeber Atom app and can add subscribers to your list.