This article explains how to log into the AWeber Stats app using 1Password.
While the AWeber Stats app is available on both Android and iOS, this feature is only available for the iOS version.
- First, you will need to open the AWeber Stats app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Stats icon from your device.
- Next, you will be brought to the sign in page. Tap "Sign In."
- Tap inside the "Login" field to pull up your device's keyboard.
- Tap the passwords icon from the options on your keyboard.
- After you tap "Passwords," your device will automatically launch 1Password. Enter your master password to access your saved login credentials.
- Then, select your AWeber login.
That's it! Now, you will be logged into the AWeber Stats app and can view the stats for your list.