AWeber has a mobile stats app you can download from both Google Play as well as the App Store. Using the AWeber Stats app can be very helpful for viewing key information regarding how your campaigns are doing. With the AWeber Stats app, you can see the health of your list, view your sent broadcasts, view your scheduled broadcasts, view your most recent 500 subscribers, and more!
This article explains how to log into the AWeber Stats app using 1Password. While the AWeber Stats app is available on both Android and iOS, this feature is only available for the iOS version.
- First, you will need to open the AWeber Stats app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Stats icon from your device.
- Next, you will be brought to the sign in page. Tap "Sign In."
- Tap inside the "Login" field to pull up your device's keyboard.
- Tap the passwords icon from the options on your keyboard.
- After you tap "Passwords," your device will automatically launch 1Password. Enter your master password to access your saved login credentials.
- Then, select your AWeber login.
That's it! Now, you will be logged into the AWeber Stats app and can view the stats for your list.