AWeber has a mobile stats app you can download from both Google Play as well as the App Store. Using the AWeber Stats app can be very helpful for viewing key information regarding how your campaigns are doing. With the AWeber Stats app, you can see the health of your list, view your sent broadcasts, view your scheduled broadcasts, view your most recent 500 subscribers, and more!
This article explains how to log into the AWeber Stats app using 1Password. While the AWeber Stats app is available on both Android and iOS, this feature is only available for the iOS version.
The current version of the AWeber Stats app is Version 2018.6.15 for iOS and 2018.6.15 for Android.
- First, you will need to open the AWeber Stats app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Stats icon from your device.
- Next, you will be prompted to the login window. Here, tap the 1Password symbol.
- Here, you'll be prompted with the option to log in with 1Password. If you've haven't already enabled 1Password before, tap the "More" icon.
Be sure to turn on 1Password by tapping the "On/Off" icon provided. Tap "Done" once complete.
Now, tap the 1Password icon provided.
- Enter your Master Password in the screen provided.
- From the different options provided, choose your AWeber login credentials that are stored.
That's it! Now, you will be logged into the AWeber Stats app and can view the stats for your list.