OptiMonk is a service that allows you to collect subscribers who visit your site through their popup forms. OptiMonk provides intelligent popup forms that are a powerful and simple way to convert more visitors to buyers and build your email subscription list.
The AWeber integration with OptiMonk allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out a OptiMonk popup form.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, create your first campaign.
- From the templates provided, select the template you would like to use for your popup form.
- Customize your popup form with the options provided. Once complete, click the "Save" button.
- From your dashboard, click the "Campaign settings" button.
- From the "Where would you like to keep the list of subscribers?" section, click the "Please select another one" button.
- Select "AWeber" from the drop down menu provided.
- Click the "Log in via this URL" link provided.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Copy the uniquely generated code.
- Paste the copied code back in OptiMonk in the box provided, and click the "Test" button.
- Select the list you would like subscribers added to after they sign up on your popup form. Once complete, click the "Ok" button.
That's it! Now, any time a visitor signs up on your OptiMonk popup, they will be automatically added to the AWeber list you've selected. Now that this integration is complete, here is an example of what an OptiMonk may look like on your site.