How do I customize a button in my message?
Add buttons to your messages to help subscribers engage with your links. Here's how to customize a button inside of the Drag & Drop Email Builder.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, drag and drop the Button block into your message. If you already have a button in your message, click on it to open it's settings.
- On the right hand side, you will see the settings for your button.
- Change the text that appears for the button by writing in text under "Button Label".
- Enter in the URL for your button. Adding your URL here will hyperlink your button so visitors will be directed to the specific URL you've provided after they click the button.
- Then, you can change the Font Family, Text Size, and Text Color of the button text.
- Change the button color under "Button Color".
- You can also change the button alignment under "Button Alignment".
That's it! Now your message will contain your customized button as you designed. If you ever need to make modifications to the button, click on the button, and make the changes needed from the right hand side button menu.
What if I have issues designing my messages?
AWeber offers hundreds of template you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!