Privy is a service that creates a widget for your website. This widget grabs the attention of your customers, and encourages them to take action. With Privy, your landing page can help convert visitors of your site into subscribers. The article explains how you can integrate Privy with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into your Privy dashboard and click the "+ New Campaign" button located in the upper right hand corner of your account.
- A pop up box will appear. Enter the "Title" of your campaign. Then, click "Create Campaign".
- Next, you will be given the option to edit your "Form Fields" and "Validations" and any additional "Email Syncs" for this campaign.
Note: Make sure that the "Form Fields" match those in your AWeber list.
- For this example, we will use the "Form Fields" First Name and Email as well as the "Validation" Limit one sign up per email address. Once you have set these fields, click "Add new email sync".
- To connect AWeber, click the "Link my accounts" button on the right.
- Then, search for AWeber, or select it from the "Available Integrations" options.
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Privy. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- Once you've connected to AWeber you will see it listed under the "Linked Accounts" in your Privy dashboard.
- Now that you're connected, navigate back to your campaign by clicking on "Campaigns" in the top left.
- Back in your campaign, select the "Add new email sync" again.
Choose AWeber from the "Select an account" drop down menu.
- Then, choose the list you would like to use from the "Select a list" menu.
- After selecting the list you would like to use, click the "Create a sync" button on the right.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your Privy campaign. You can now finish designing and customizing your widget. Subscribers using this form will be added to your list in AWeber through the integration.