Privy is a service that creates a widget for your website. This widget grabs the attention of your customers, and encourages them to take action. With Privy, your landing page can help convert visitors of your site into subscribers.
The article explains how you can integrate Privy with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside of Privy, use the drop-down under your name and click "Integrations".
- From the provided options, select "AWeber".
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Privy. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- With AWeber now connected, you can attach your campaigns to the AWeber list of your choosing. You can either usually a previously created campaign or start one by clicking "New campaign".
- Name that campaign and then click "Create Campaign".
- Select the "Automation" step from the top bar.
- Click "New Rule".
- Choose your AWeber account.
- Use the next drop-down to select the list that subscribers will be added to.
If you want to have any tags passed, add them in the provided area and be sure to separate multiple tags with commas. When done, click "Add".
- When finished, be sure to click "Save".
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your Privy campaign. You can now finish designing and customizing your widget. Subscribers using this form will be added to your list in AWeber through the integration.