How do I integrate Privy with AWeber?
The article explains how you can integrate Privy with AWeber.
Privy is a service that creates a widget for your website. This widget grabs the attention of your customers, and encourages them to take action. With Privy, your landing page can help convert visitors of your site into subscribers.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click your account name in the top-right corner of the account and click "Integrations."
- Select AWeber from the list of available integrations.
- You will have to allow Privy to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Next, you can connect your campaign to your list. Click the "Convert" tab and select "All Campaigns."
- Click "New campaign" to get started or edit and existing campaign.
- Select a template for your campaign or click "Build your own."
- Name the campaign and click "Create Campaign."
- In the campaign editor, go to the "Follow-up" step.
- Then, click "Sync signups" from the bottom of the "Follow-up" settings.
- Choose your AWeber account and list you want subscribers added to. You can also apply tags to your subscribers. Once complete, make sure to save your form.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your Privy campaign. You can now finish designing and customizing your widget. Subscribers using this form will be added to your list in AWeber through the integration.
Have more questions? Submit a request