You can manually add up to 10 subscribers to your list via the Add Subscribers page. If you have more than 10 subscribers you need to add, you can use the import feature. If you're transferring your subscribers from another email marketing service, it's a good idea to make sure that your subscribers know they'll need to confirm to continue getting your messages, so that the benefits of staying on your list is clear to them. You can even offer a reward for confirming.
If your subscriber has already confirmed his or her subscription using a similar process as AWeber, you can manually add him or her without sending an additional confirmation message.
This article explains how to manually add a subscriber with or without confirmation.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, determine if you would like to send the confirmation message to your manually added subscriber. Then, hover over the List Options tab and click List Settings.
- Next, click the Confirmation Message tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- Here, you can edit the confirmation message if you would like it sent to subscribers you manually add. Under the "Confirmation Message Settings" section, you can disable the toggle under “Send confirmation message for AWeber sign up forms." This will also affect manually adding subscribers to your account.
- Then, hover over the Subscribers tab and click "Add Subscribers."
- Click the button for "Add one at a time."
- Enter the subscriber's information and click the "Add Subscriber" button.
That's it! Now, depending on your setting from step #3, your subscriber will either be sent the confirmation message or actively subscribed to your list.