Driftrock is a platform and collection of tools to help create, update, and automate Facebook Custom Audience campaigns. Driftrock offers an app called "Flow" that once linked with your Facebook page, enables you to automatically sync your customer data, segments, and mailing lists into Facebook Custom Audiences. This article explains how to integrate Driftrock with AWeber using Driftrock's "Flow" app.
Step By Step Insutrctions
- First, click the "Flow" app from your Driftrock dashboard.
- Then, click the button to "Connect your ads account".
- A window will pop up where you need to enter the password for your Facebook page. Once entered, click the "Continue" button.
- Select the Facebook Ad number provided.
- From the "Manage your Custom Audiences" section, click the button to "Create New Audience".
- Select the audience you are looking to create. For this example, we will use "Target my Mailing List". Once complete, click the "Next" button.
- Name your Audience, provide a description, and click the "Next" button.
- From the "Where will your audience data come from?" section, click "AWeber".
- Another window will pop up. Here, you will need to enter in the login details for your AWeber account. Once your AWeber account details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that you have allowed access to AWeber, select the option for "Import from AWeber". Then, click the "Next" button.
- From the drop down menu provided, select the list you would like to use for this audience. Then, click the "Next" button.
- Now, set the frequency for how often you'd like to sync your AWeber list with your audience. Then, click the "Next" button.
- Review your setup and click the "Finish" button once complete.
That's it! Now you have successfully connected your AWeber list with your Facebook Custom Audience using Driftrock's "Flow" app. Based on the frequency set will determine how often your audience will be synced with your AWeber list.