AWtomator is a service that provides a variety of tools that can be beneficial to your campaigns and AWeber account. Automation is built into AWtomator and gives you ability to have subscribers moved to a new list after the subscriber completes the follow up series from the initial list they're on.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, connect your AWtomator account with your AWeber account. To do so, click "Connect to AWeber" from the dashboard.
You will then be prompted to log into your AWeber account in order to authorize this integration. Once you have entered your AWeber log in information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that you've connected to AWeber, click "Add Event" from the left hand sidebar.
- Enter in the name of the event, and select the list that will be affected by this event.
- Choose "Automation" from the "Event Type" option. Then, click the "Next" button.
- Choose the "Follow Up Message Number" that you would like to move or copy subscribers to another list. Then, select the delay period and the action that will be performed. Once chosen, select the list subscribers are to be sent to. After this is complete, click the "Next" button.
- Here, you can select which follow up message number subscribers would be set at. The number you select will indicate the "Last" follow up received number for the subscriber. This means, whichever number selected will send subscribers the next message number in your series. Once complete, click the "Finish" button.
That's it! The automation will then take effect as intended. All you need to do is click the button under "Event Status" to activate the event.