How do I send subscribers to a new list after the Follow Up Series is complete with AWtomator?
AWtomator is a service that provides a variety of tools that can be beneficial to your campaigns and AWeber account. Automation is built into AWtomator and gives you ability to have subscribers moved to a new list after the subscriber completes the follow up series from the initial list they're on.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, connect your AWtomator account with your AWeber account. To do so, click "Connect to AWeber" from the dashboard.
You will then be prompted to log into your AWeber account in order to authorize this integration. Once you have entered your AWeber log in information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that you've connected to AWeber, click "Add Event" from the left hand sidebar.
- Within your "Basic Settings," you will first name the event. Then, select "Automation" as the "Event Type."
Choose the list you want to work with and click "Next."
- Within your "Automation Trigger Settings," first choose the follow up message number that you want subscribers to reach before moving them to the new list. If you want them to complete the series, you should leave this as "Last Message."
Next, you can choose if you'd like the system to wait before moving the subscribers.
Select the action you'd like completed. In this case, we want to move subscribers to a new list when they finish the series. You will select "Move" and select the list you want subscribers moved to.
You can also set how often the action occurs. The default it "Once Per Subscriber, Per List." This means that if the subscriber signs up to the main list a second time, they will not be moved again.
- The last part of the "Automation Trigger Settings," are some advanced settings. These settings help if the subscriber is already on the destination list. Choose which settings you'd like and click "Next."
- Finally, you will set up the "Other Action Settings." First, you will select the last message number you want subscribers to have on the new list. In the example below, we selected message #1, which means the subscribers will start with message #2 once they're moved to the list.
You can also apply or remove tags in this section.
- Once complete, click "Finish.
That's it! The automation will then take effect as intended. All you need to do is click the button under "Event Status" to activate the event.