From within the AWeber control panel, you are able to update your subscriber's basic information. The information for your subscribers that you can update include their name, email address, custom fields, and last follow up received number.
Note: You cannot update "Confirmation pending" subscribers until they confirm to be added to your list.
Step By Step Instructions
- From the top of your account, choose the list that you would like to see under the "Active List" drop-down menu.
- Then, hover over the "Subscribers" tab and click "Manage Subscribers."
- On this page, you will see a "Search Option" drop-down menu. To edit the information for a specific subscriber, you can conduct a search for Email > contains > [enter their email address], and they will be displayed below. Regardless of the search you conduct, clicking on the subscriber's name will display their activity.
- Below your search, you will see a search result for the subscriber that you searched for. Click on their name to display more information about them. Note: If the subscriber's name was not collected when they signed up, click "Name Unknown" to display their information.
- Here, you can update the subscriber's information. Once complete, click the "Save" button.
That's it! Now, your subscriber's information will be updated for your list.