AWeber has a mobile app called Atom that you can use to add subscribers to your lists. You can download the AWeber Atom app from both the App Store as well as Google Play. The AWeber Atom app allows you to choose the specific list you would like to add subscribers to.
If you plan on setting up a device to collect subscribers at a kiosk, you can lock the AWeber Atom App on the iOS device so no one can change the app they're viewing or see your home screen.
While the Atom app is available on both Android and iOS, these instructions are only available for the iOS version.
The current version of the AWeber Atom app is Version 2.0.0 for iOS.
- First, you will need to open the Atom app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Atom icon from your device.
- Log into the AWeber Atom App and setup your settings for the Atom app.
- Now that your Atom app is setup to your specifications, go to the "Settings" of your iOS device and tap "General".
- Scroll through the options, and tap the option for "Accessibility".
- Scroll through the options, and tap the option under "Learning" for "Guided Access".
- Tap the ON/OFF switch to enable "Guided Access".
- While still in the "Guided Access" section, tap the option for "Passcode Settings".
- Tap the option for "Set Guided Access Passcode".
- Enter in your passcode.
- Re-enter the passcode again.
- Go back to your AWeber Atom app. To start "Guided Access", triple-tap the "Home" button. Now, the visitors who see the form on your iOS device would only be able to access the Atom app to sign up.