How do I lock the AWeber Atom app on my iOS device?
In this article, we will explain how to lock AWeber's Atom app on your iOS device.
If you plan on setting up a device to collect subscribers at a kiosk, you can lock the AWeber Atom App on the iOS device so no one can change the app they're viewing or see your home screen.
While the Atom app is available on both Android and iOS, these instructions are only available for the iOS version.
- First, open the Atom app. You can do so by tapping on the AWeber Atom icon from your device.
- Click Sign In.
Log into the AWeber Atom App and setup your settings for the Atom app.
- Now that your Atom app is setup to your specifications, go to the "Settings" of your iOS device and tap "Accessibility."
- Scroll through the options, and tap the option under "General" for "Guided Access."
- Tap the ON/OFF toggle to enable "Guided Access."
- While still in the "Guided Access" section, tap the option for "Passcode Settings."
- Tap the option for "Set Guided Access Passcode."
- Set a passcode.
- Re-enter the passcode again.
- Go back to your AWeber Atom app. To start "Guided Access," triple-tap the "side" button and click "Start" at the top right of your screen. Now, the visitors who see the form on your iOS device would only be able to access the Atom app to sign up.
That's it! You have now locked your device on the AWeber Atom app for new subscribers to sign up to your AWeber list.