AW Pro Tools is an application that provides a variety of tools that can be beneficial to your campaigns and AWeber account. With AW Pro Tools, you can bulk move subscribers from one list to another. This feature can be beneficial for new campaigns you're running. This article explains how you can bulk move subscribers from one list to another.
Step By Step Instructions
- At your AW Pro Tools Dashboard, click on "Manage Subscribers" from the left hand sidebar.
- From the tabs provided, click "Bulk Subscriber Move".
- You will see a pop up for "Upload Emails" explaining that you can upload a .txt file with the list of up to 500 subscribers. You will need to put every email as a new line. Click "OK" on this pop up.
- Now, click the "Choose file" button, and upload a .txt file with one subscriber per line.
- Then, select a Smart Link to use its action on those subscribers. Afterwards, click the "Save For Processing" button.
Note: If you forget what your Smart Link action is, you can return to your AW Pro Tools dashboard to edit the Smart Link, and then proceed with these steps again.
That's it! Now, your bulk subscriber move will be processed within 24 hours.