How do I integrate FormStack with AWeber?
FormStack is a service that allows you to collect subscribers who visit your site and sign up on your form. With FormStack, you can easily create forms using their templates and drag and drop elements. FormStack also provides responsive forms for mobile users with detailed analytics for more targeted marketing.
The AWeber integration with FormStack allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they fill out your FormStack form.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, create your FormStack form.
- From the FormStack form builder, customize your form with the options provided. Once complete, click the "Next Step" button.
- At the "Settings" section of the form, click "Integration Hub" from the left hand sidebar.
- Click "Email Marketing" from the options provided.
- Click "Add" for "AWeber".
- Click the "Log in to AWeber" button.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Select your list you would like subscribers added to after they fill out your form.
- Match your fields on your form to the fields in AWeber.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click the "ON" radio button to enable the integration between AWeber and your FormStack form.
- After you've updated the rest of your form's settings, click the "Publish" section.
That's it! Now, any time a visitor signs up on your FormStack form, they will be automatically added to the AWeber list you've selected. Now that this integration is complete, here is an example of what a FormStack form may look like on your site.