After subscribers have completed your follow up series, you may want to send a broadcast message to them directly. You are able to accomplish this by creating a segment based on the last follow up message number a subscriber receives. Since segments are dynamic, any subscribers who complete your follow up series will automatically be placed into the segment you create. This article explains how to send a broadcast to subscribers who completed your follow up series.
Step By Step Instructions
- Determine how many follow up messages are in your series by clicking the "Messages" tab and selecting "Follow Up Series."
Scroll to the bottom of your follow up messages and remember the number of the last follow up in your series.
Note: For this example, our last follow up message is #3.
- Next, hover click the "Subscribers" tab and select "Subscribers."
- On the "Subscribers" page, choose "Last Message #" from the select field drop down menu. For the middle select field drop menu, select "is". Last, type the number for the last follow up message in your series. Once complete, click the "Search" button.
- Provide the segment with a name and click the "Save" button to save the segment.
- After that, click the "Messages" tab and select "Broadcasts."
- Create your broadcast message if you haven't done so already. Once you're broadcast is created, go to the "Publish" section of the message and select the name of your custom segment you saved in step #4.
That's it! Now, when you send your broadcast message it will be sent to only the subscribers who completed your follow up series.