After subscribers have completed your legacy follow up series, you may want to send a broadcast message to them directly. You are able to accomplish this by creating a segment based on the last legacy follow up message number a subscriber receives. Since segments are dynamic, any subscribers who complete your legacy follow up series will automatically be placed into the segment you create. This article explains how to send a broadcast to subscribers who completed your legacy follow up series.
Step By Step Instructions
- Determine how many legacy follow up messages are in your series by hovering over the Messages tab and clicking Legacy Follow Up Series.
Scroll to the bottom of your legacy follow up messages and remember the number of the last legacy follow up in your series.
Note: For this example, our last legacy follow up message is #4.
- Next, hover over the Subscribers tab and click Manage Subscribers.
- At the Manage Subscribers page, choose "Last Message #" from the select field drop down menu. For the middle select field drop menu, select "is". Last, type the number for the last legacy follow up message in your series. Once complete, click the "Search" button.
- Provide the segment with a name and click the "Save" button to save the segment.
- After that, hover over the Messages tab and click Broadcasts.
- Create your broadcast message if you haven't done so already. Once you're broadcast is created, go to the "Publish" section of the message and select the name of your custom segment you saved in step #4.
That's it! Now, when you send your broadcast message it will be sent to only the subscribers who completed your legacy follow up series.