MailSync is a service that allows you to connect your point-of-sale and/or eCommerce accounts with your AWeber account to sync your customer database. The eCommerce accounts you can connect with AWeber include Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, and more.
With the AWeber integration, you can easily have your customers added to your AWeber mailing list after they purchase from you in order to automatically follow up with them.
Step By Step Instructions
- From within your MailSync account, go to the "Setup" section.
- Under the "Export customers from" section, toggle the "OFF" button to "ON" in order to enable the eCommerce platform you want to sync with. Then, provide your eCommerce credentials for the service you want to connect with.
- Under the "Import customers to" section, toggle the "OFF" button to
ON" for "AWeber" to enable the integration.
- Next, you will need to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your AWeber login information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Select the list you would like to sync with. Then, click the "Save" button.
That's it! Now, when your customers make a purchase to you on your eCommerce platform, they will be added to the AWeber mailing list you have selected for the integration.